We welcome newcomers and returning guests with open arms to join us as we set sail from Barcelona, Spain on June 6, 2021 and returning on June 13th. We will visit Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Provence (Marseille) France, Florence/Pisa (Laspezia) Italy, Rome (Civitavecchia) Italy, and Naples!
- Palma De Mallorca
- Provence (Marseilles)
- Florence /pisa (La Spezia)
- Rome (Civitavecchia)
- Naples (Capri)
Set sail on a dream vacation to the best places to visit in the Mediterranean. This region offers some of Europe's most classic cultural landmarks — alongside some of its best weather to boot. Discover the wild beauty of Europe. From medieval architecture to modern skyscrapers, Europe is an enchanting mix of old and new.
All rooms come complete with private bathroom, vanity area, hair-dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone.
Inside RoomPer Person
- Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed One double sofa bed in staterooms with up to 4 guests.
- Stateroom: 149 sq. ft.
OceanView RoomPer Person
- Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed. One double sofa bed in staterooms with up to 4 guests.
- Stateroom: 179 sq. ft.
Neighborhood BalconyPer Person
- Twin beds that convert to a queen, a desk, sitting area (some with sofa bed), minibar and a balcony with two chairs and small table.
- Stateroom 182 sq. ft.
- Balcony: 52 sq. ft
OceanView BalconyPer Person
- Ocean View Balcony offers natural light with windowed views and sitting area. Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed.
- Stateroom: 182 sq. ft.
- Balcony: 50 sq. ft.
|Payments||Amount||Due on or Before|
|Initial||$250 Per person||September 1, 2020|
|Second||$250 Per Person||November 2, 2020|
|Third||$250 Per Person||December 1, 202|
|Final||February 1, 2021|
- Taxes AND Port charges are an additional $340 and are NOT included in the above pricing; gratuities are an additional $101.50 per person for the entire cruise.
- Triple and quad cabins as well as suites are available upon request – please call or email
- Single occupancy is 200% the fare for double occupancy, however, roommate matching is available
- All staterooms assigned to roommates will have two individual twin beds
All payments are per person, inclusive of the entire cruise (not per day) and based on two per room. If you are prefer a single cabin, the required payments are double. Rates include all meals and snacks. Reservations are refundable with the exception of a $25 administrative fee for cancellations made by February 1, 2021. Reservations cancelled after February 1, 2021, are non-refundable. Travel insurance is available and is recommended.
What about cell phones? Can I use my phone onboard and how much will it cost?
Availability of service is not guaranteed; it depends on the participation of your home mobile service provider and service permissions.
Rates for usage of your mobile phone are determined by your home carrier and prepaid phone plans are not supported. Other restrictions may apply.
What travel documents do I need?
As of June 1, 2009 all U.S. citizens are required to carry a passport for travel to the Caribbean and Bahamas.
All others must show valid passports and any other required visas prior to boarding the ship.
How much money should I bring?
Don't carry a lot of cash. Credit cards are widely accepted. If you are traveling from the United States, there is no need to exchange your US currency. The U.S. "dollar" is accepted everywhere.
What about tipping?
Some of our sailings include prepaid gratuities. On this cruise, it is not part of the base price! If gratuities have not been prepaid, they will be charged automatically to your onboard account, and you have the option to reverse these charges if you feel this amount needs to be adjusted.
Are couples welcomed ?
We would love to have you. Celebrate each other surrounded by these breathtaking natural sceneries on an All Christian couples cruise
We're headed to Europe!
There's a smorgasbord of exciting tours and excursions at each of the cities we will visit. Optional group excursions will be available throughout the sailing so you truly can experience Europe from start to finish with like-minded Christian singles.